The Florence Train Station was built in the early 1930's, but did not follow the architecture of the time. Instead, this station was built using a more modern design. Located near central Florence, the station is a walkable distance away from major attractions in Florence such as the Duomo.
Transportation from the Florence Train Station:
To Galileo Galilei Airport at Pisa:
* Express train: runs six times a day (three on Sunday); further frequencies available by changing trains at Pisa Central
To Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence:
* ATAF "Vola in Bus" Route 62 to airport every half hour from the station
* Location: taxi stand in front of Air Terminal
* Phone: 055/541600
To other railway stations from the Florence Train Station:
* Regular local trains to Florence Rifredi and Campo di Marte stations
Bus stop outside the Florence train station. Local transportation is served only by bus.
Hours: closed between 1 am to 4 am
Trains using this station:
* Day: Cisalpino, Eurostar Italia
* Night: Artesia: France-Italy Night, City Night Line